MILWAUKEE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Rental collections and separate trust account banking (professionally trained collection department)
- Payment of all bills incurred on behalf of the property; including taxes, loan payment, insurance and repairs.
- Preparation of necessary forms at no additional cost; notice to quit, change of terms, 5-day pay or quit.
- We provide comprehensive and computerized monthly statements, including a complete record of all collections and disbursements.
- We provide a year-end statement of all income and expenses for your tax records.
- We conduct quarterly on-site exterior and interior inspections.
- We provide any Information if there are changes in the law which will affect the property or owner.
- We design and place ads in local newspapers, distribute flyers, and contact government agencies (HUD) or large local companies referral department. We will place a professional looking “For Rent” sign and if necessary, banners and flags.
- We advertise on our web site and other rental websites to expose your property 24 hours a day 365 days a year
- Call capturing (24 hours) by giving out details such as amount of rent, security deposit, terms, and directions.
- We show units evenings and weekends. We personally meet prospective tenants and walk them throughout the property. By keeping track of comments and showings, we are able to keep the owner up dated with his particular property.
Tenant Selection –We screen all prospective tenants before we show any unit by asking them to submit a detailed application. From the information provided on the application, we are able to perform a thorough credit history check, verification of employment, banking, and residential history.
Once we have a prospective tenant, we prepare the rental agreement for signing, provide the tenant with copies of house rules and regulations. We perform a move in walk through and complete the inspection form to make an inventory list of fixtures and condition of the property for future reference. We have tenants sign off on the smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors for future reference.
- We provide 24-hour, 365 day-per-year emergency service
- Coordinate and supervise all tenant maintenance needs through qualified vendors that are licensed and bonded.
- Conduct move-out inspection of vacated units to determine refurbishing requirement.
- Keep detailed records of all maintenance performed on property.
- Full supervision of property support service such as pool, landscaping, etc.
We coordinate and meet with any and all city inspectors or officials upon receipt of notice.
We are able to complete full eviction services from start to finish. The cost and process changes from city to city and we are able to manage the process and see it through.
Speak with one of our management specialists today